Sunday, September 5, 2021

The Direction I Want To Take the Fairview

 Quick Update:

    So, as anyone coming from MeWe knows, I've got plans to make this bigger. I already have a few people that said they would be willing to support the project on Patreon. Thank you SO much by the way for that.

    I want to make this project worth the money and so, as a bit of a "hey, here's what I've got planned," I wanted to make this basic update post for people new to the Project.

Things I have planned:

  • Six Additional Stories
  • One coherent timeline/storyline
  • World/Universe building
    • This includes the laws by which my world works with including but not limited to:
      • Time Period
      • Intelligent species that exist
      • How each specie works/coexists
      • Technological Advancements
      • World Morality
      • Relevant Laws (Laws not specified will be considered irrelevant, for example, taxes.
      • City Design/Landscapes
  • Art
    • I am in talks with an old artist friend of mine to potentially get Illustrations, something that Patreon will be helping to fuel assuming as we can work things out for the future and can reach my patron goal
  • Naming the damn thing
    • I don't have a name for this yet because I don't have an for certain plotline. This will be something that Patrons will likely help me with as I work on the skeleton of the project, share the timeline with them, and ask for repeated feedback.

Things I would love to do in addition

  • Stickers, Posters, Mousepads, Pins, etc.
    • This would be working with my friend of course on all of these, but this is a long term 'If I Have The Support And Desire' type thing
  • Moving all my works off Blogger and work towards Publishing
    • If I'm actually able to get my project big off the ground and to a place that I'm happy with, I would love to begin to put out hardcover books based upon my series here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Till I'm Done

      The last few months of Roleplaying, though fun, have been rough on both my mental health, my studies, and my ability to write the kind...