Thursday, August 26, 2021

Update!

    Heya! Just wanted to say a small thank you for all the support I've been getting over the course of the last few days and weeks here. Pumping out stories is a ton of fun, and I want to keep doing more and more, but my time constraints back in uni have me in a bit of a pickle with no bit of pickle in me.

    With that small thank you out of the way, it seems that you guys are Really enjoying The Black Garment, so I want to focus on that one for the time being until I get a craving for others! I will be updating it as frequently as I can, 'chapter' by 'chapter' so stay tuned, it's going to be a long one~

    If you have any suggestions/comments, whether they be ways to improve my writing or storytelling or things you'd love to see down the line, please please PLEASE leave me some comments, I can't wait to start reading them here instead of MeWe. 

    I'd like to give another huge thank you to all my MeWe followers who have been reading along with my updates, you guys are great, as well as my dedicated RP partners who have helped me grow to this point, you are the absolute best!

    Until next time, Thankie~!

6 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your work Kitten. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying, Xavier Greymane, sorry I have to take a break from regular communication, but I should be working on these stories

      Delete
    2. No worries. I'll be happy, reading whatever you have time to write. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy to see another update. Wish there was a notification system of some kind here. I find myself checking multiple times a day. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't even done with it, I didn't know it was gonna post qwq

      Delete

Writing Till I'm Done

      The last few months of Roleplaying, though fun, have been rough on both my mental health, my studies, and my ability to write the kind...