Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A New Story

 Why is there suddenly a new story??

    Okay okay okay, I know that I had Said that I was going to be focusing on The Black Garment but unfortunately for me, I hit a moment of writer's block with that one. My usual inspiration for that story decided to fall away from me for a little while. Fortunately for me, I ended up getting a wonderful idea for another story that WILL end up being the focus for now until I finish it. If you notice, the first installment is labeled "chapter 1" because I intend on flipping the script with that I've been doing with my other stories with Learning A Lesson. Firstly, this is a story that already has a planned beginning, middle and end. The only part I have yet to do is write everything. This story already has plot points, new characters, new locations planned out, and, for once, I can give Patrons a reward that feels satisfactory for me!

    Going forward with the chapters written for Learning A Lesson and probably my other stories, Patreon will be getting access to these chapters as I write them. I will put spoilers elsewhere, of course, but Patreon will be getting access to the full story as it is being written. I will be using my patrons to give suggestions for the writing itself, things to add in, as well as general encouragement to continue writing. After my Patreon has seen a full chapter for a full week, the post will be compiled onto this blogspot and will be released to the general public.

       I don't want to sound like I'm begging, but I would love to have some more Patreon support and now that I've got things to actually give to Patreon, I have an excuse to feel like it's worth asking for that support. As it stands, I am using that Patreon money to purchase art for the stories, which Patreon will gain access to before Blogspot or anywhere else does as well as all the sketches and the full hd downloads. 


    If you enjoy what I'm writing so far and have any suggestions or comments, please don't be afraid to reach out on blogspot with your dialogue, I love hearing it! Also please consider subscribing to the patreon so that I can work on getting that art flowing to the stories a bit faster! If not, I still love you and hope that you did enjoy and wouldn't mind sharing with your fellow degenerate friends. Until next time, stay horny~

    -Fiore Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Till I'm Done

      The last few months of Roleplaying, though fun, have been rough on both my mental health, my studies, and my ability to write the kind...